Tuesday 24 August 2010

About Me~ Rock-Godess

Hiya Everyone,
Im the newest Manager to The Stardoll Elite.
I LOVE stardoll and am always on it, i know im sad yes :)ahaa,
What to say ,umm , okk i wil tell you the basics. My name is Eleanor ( old fashioned Yes) but i dont like it so you call me, Ellie or Rock-Godess or Emoo ( lil inside joke me and my friend have) i realli dont mind. I was born in George Elliot Hospital , Coventry, i live in Hinckley and my parents have split up , my dad is a bit of a Di*k but ya' know! :) i live with my mum , Debbie, and my Dad lives with my sister ,Jasmine, and his girlfriend ,Rebi, i dont know if i like her or not yet! :) xxxxxx

Okk so onto my friends ,ummm, my best ones at the min are , Rhiannaa ( my Sleepovaa buddy , Freaking amazing girl), Molly (tall,pretty,funny all round amazing),Cora, Jordan(MAD),Libby,Josh, Jake, Joe, Kinza(my band mate), Katiee (Owner of blog ,and is mad and funny), Erin(maddd!)! + moree i think :)x

umm, Oh yeaaahh I laaa laaa laarvee Musicc, Most Rock Genres are what i listen too, i dont like R&B, Glam Rock, Rap (exept Emminem he is ok), Bass Line, Garage and POP! i LOVE, Alternative Rock, Heavy Metal , and if oyu are on stardoll join my group -Heavy-Metal- , + all ther other genres :) ,,
My Favourite Bands At The Minute Are:
Lostprophets
Bring Me the Horizon
Paramore
30 Seconds To Mars
Bullet For My Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold
My Chemical Romance
New Found Glory
Simple Plan
+ more xxx

umm, so now i have wrote LOADS so i cba to write anymoree soo yepp thats all from mee bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

~ Rokc-Godess | Ellie | Emo :) ahaaa

Oh P.S i am an Animal Lover check out this amazing cats story on the RSPCA its called Everyday heros Snowy! :) the amazing cat that survived the Evil act of being burnt on purpase , I hope the people who did this to this amzing cat Die Soon and Horribly

Okk Check that out
Bye Now xx ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment