Tuesday 7 September 2010

Maya's Comp!


Hi,Its Maya,With a brand new comp up her sleeve!
What you have to do is
1. Make a brand new account which is Non-ss and only has 25sd (the 20 given on the first day,and 5sd play and earn)
2. Use the money to make the best outfit,Me-doll and suite you possibly can.
3.Then write the account name below in coments.
4.The best 7 accounts will be posted in a new post,and then You Will have to vote for the best
The Prize is...
25sd for superstars,and 25sd in gifts for Non Superstars.
Please Post your real User Name and your Comp User Name Below in comments.

Only Followers can partisipate
Any questions? Feel free to ask in the Comment Section
-Maya

2 comments:

  1. Hi This Is starspakler10, and the new account i created for the competition is, contest.entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following, I'm Manon Jones (:
    This is the account I'm entering with : FoxCoral
    My username is : Manzmanz99 it's my last day as superstar so....

    ReplyDelete